We perform 100% effective Surface screen replacement and at your fingertips 🖥️
Don’t worry, we can get that Surface screen replacement done fast.
Our Surface Microsoft support team will take care of that so you don’t waste any more valuable time looking for screen repair on this tablet model.
Delicate equipment deserves delicate treatment. Until recently, places where Microsoft Surface service could be performed were not very visible. Therefore, the care you had and continue to have with your team is of a high level. However, you just noticed that it has been broken. How? When? Where? It is not what worries you at this moment, but in solving the situation right now.
The broken screen of your Microsoft Surface will be a thing of the past💎
We understand you We were once in your shoes and we know how complicated it is not to be able to count on your team instantly, even more so when it is part of your work tools.
That’s why we don’t want you to go through the same thing. We are ready to give you the help you need, without overcharging for the Surface technical service provided.
How much does a Surface screen repair cost in Madrid? 🖥️
Have you thought about the approximate amount that a Surface technical service center in Madrid or Spain would charge you for providing this service? The safest thing is that you get an idea that it may not be exactly cheap. Perhaps, depending on what you consider under that concept. However, the most important thing or what you have to know is that, despite this, it will never be as expensive as buying a completely new PC, right?
Now, answering the question, the reality is that the amount varies, depending on the case or what each PC needs. Thus, we can speak of a base amount of about 200 euros, approximately.
You may also be wondering in how many days you can have the device in your hands again. But you don’t have to worry because this procedure can take just a few hours. Yes, hours! One or two, to be exact, in most cases. However, there are other problems that require more attention and, therefore, more time. You will only have to wait until, after the small diagnosis, the technical service personnel who do this work for you (if you have selected it) tell you when they can deliver the device to you.
Now, if you choose to do Surface screen repair yourself, we’ll tell you it’s possible. You need a few tools and patience, a lot of patience. If you have never performed a procedure like this, be very careful with the pieces you are going to handle.
In addition to the tools you are going to use, you will need to know the model of your Surface in order to buy the exact screen to change.
Surface screen repair in Madrid made by you 💎
Continuing with what was said above, you have the option to carry out the repair or change of the Surface screen DYI, that is, by yourself. We have also mentioned the need for you to have the necessary tools at hand, as well as patience when doing this process. This is what you will require, more specifically:
- Find out what model your Surface is. Which is surely something you already know. If not, look for it among your settings and write it down so that you take into account the screen that you have to change.
- Know the damage of this part. It is thanks to this that you will be able to take action on the problem. To verify that this is indeed the conflict, we recommend that you connect your Surface to an extra monitor, if possible. If you still cannot see anything on the screen, perhaps the problem has its origin in the graphics card and this is the element to change. If you are not sure, leave it in the hands of a Surface technical service expert in Madrid or Spain.
- Yes, indeed, the problem is in the screen and you must change it, get the one for your specific model. That is the reason why you need to know the model of PC you own.
- As for the tools you are going to use, you have the following: a magnetic Phillips screwdriver, a putty knife, a pin or needle, tape and a small plate. Likewise, make sure that the workspace is a clean and dry place, without other elements that can confuse you in the process.
What follows in the change->
- Going into the subject, or step by step, the first thing is to place the Surface on the table or workspace. Remove the power supply and its battery.
- The next thing to do is identify the screws on the screen and remove them, as well as the adhesive that holds part of the screen, if any. To do this, help yourself with the screwdriver and, if required, with the pin.
- Using the putty knife, remove the bezel from the Surface display and set it aside on the table.
- Once you’ve removed it, remove the screen as well. If there are any other screws, remove them.
- Disconnect the video cables. If they’re not damaged, you’ll know you’re on the right track by choosing to replace your Surface screen.
- What comes next is to locate the new screen and place it in the same place where the old one was, the damaged one. Once it fits, connect the wires back together and secure with tape, if necessary. Replace the bezel, screws, and other items that you removed that hold the screen in place.
- Verify that you’ve done the procedure correctly by turning on your Surface. You should see the image on the monitor as before.
We reach all of Madrid with our computer repairs: in Carabanchel, Latina, Aravaca, Fuencarral, Tetuán, Salamanca, Retiro, Centro, Arganzuela, Salamanca, Chamartín, Chamberí, Usera, Puente de Vallecas, Moratalaz, Ciudad Lineal, Hortaleza, Villaverde, Villa de Vallecas, Viválcaro, Canillejas and Barajas.
THE SURFACE REPAIR YOU WERE LOOKING FOR IS HERE 💎
Don’t wait for the problem to get worse
Timely Surface PC service can prevent major disputes resulting in overspending